Chloe + Isabel

Tuesday, March 31, 2015







Top // Jeans // Shoes (similar) // Necklace // Sunnies // Clutch // Rings (here, here) // Nails

So, it should be no surprise that I love jewelry. The chunkier the better, if you don't believe me... here, here & here can be a couple references. 

I love a good statement necklace as much as the next bauble-lovin' babe, but lately I have been trying to simplify my look. Not every occasion needs a Courtney Bib, I can't believe those words just came out of my fingers. (as in I'm typing so they obvi didn't come out of my mouth, duh!). 

So, naturally when I was approached to host a party for a brand I knew little about, Chloe + Isabel, I was overjoyed! It was an obvious fit once I checked out their look. Full of statement, and more delicate pieces, like this necklace! Can you believe it's convertible! You can keep it layered like I did, or break the two apart. It's like three necklaces in ONE! Talk about savvy.



Here's the link to my online party with Chloe + Isabel! Lets get to shopping ladies! 



5 comments:

  1. I love this look! The colors have me excited for spring, and that's such a cute clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry my posts are duplicating? The party link is https://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/sandykempf/38f521

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry my posts are duplicating? The party link is https://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/sandykempf/38f521

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog and I love it! Have a great weekend!
    http://ladiesandcroissants.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<