Floral Cardigan - Pink Blush / Striped tee - Gap / Denim - Chip & Pepper / Shoes - Zara / Necklace - J. Crew / Purse - Tory Burch / Sunnies - Trunk 13 Boutique
Happy day of thanks ladies & gents! Today is a day we celebrate family, good food, memories and give thanks for all the wonderful and fabulous things in our lives. Remember how lucky we are and remind ourselves never to take life for granted. You can give thanks for all things big and small, silly or thoughtful.
This year has been quite the whirlwind for me. Changing jobs, turning half a century, growing my blog, and deciding to be more open to all kinds of new things.
Here are a few things I'm thankful for this year:
1. My family. Cliche I know, but it's true.
2. My blog. My followers, new and old. The blogger friends I've made. I only hope I can continue to grow each and every day.
3. Sweet tea.
4. A sunny day.
5. Finally not being afraid to say what I feel, and not be embarrassed to know what I want out of life.
6. Leopard print everything. This needs no explanation.
7. People who make me smile.
In other news, I've got super exciting Black Friday news!! Pink Blush, where I got this adorable floral number from today, and the leopard sweatshirt from yesterday (here), has gone LIVE with their deals!
Head on over and enjoy free shipping on all orders, and an additional 40% off EVERYTHING! There will also be Daily Deals, where you can get up to 80% off some of the best sellers! These change daily this weekend, so be sure to check it out! You know I'll be stalking the heck out of that!
Hope y'all have a safe and yummy turkey day!!
Photos by Marianne Lucille Photography