Love's a fragile little flame, it could burn out

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I am so excited that one of my blogger loves, Samantha from Playdates + Pearls, has asked me to be one of her contributors while she takes a blogging break to have a new precious little baby. If you haven't already seen her stylish gal Camryn, you are missing out! If I could have anyone's wardrobe, it would be this little tyke! 

My first post as fashion contributor for Playdates + Pearls goes live today, but I thought I would share some of the images here! Check the real post for more deets. 








1 comment:

  1. Looking adorable
    I have GOT to get my fur vest out of the back of my closet and start wearing it
    Have a great weekend
    Brett

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<