Dancin' In The Rain

Wednesday, November 26, 2014







Top - Pink Blush / Jeans - Chip & Pepper / Boots - Lulu's / Necklace - Pink Blush
Sunnies - Trunk 13 Boutique / Umbrella - J. Crew 

We have had quite the dreary few days heading up to Thanksgiving. And while I am beyond happy for the rain when I'm sleeping.....it makes for a bit of a panic attack when needing to shoot for le blog. 

Thankfully we got a few hours break from the downpour to get out and about! But I just had to show y'all this ADORBS umbrella I just had to have when I was at work last week. The print makes for quite the statement. 

In other news, I have teamed up with a fabulous boutique online shopping destination, Pink Blush, to share some of my favorite things for the biggest shopping weekend of the year! This sweatshirt is beyond fab. Y'all should know by now, I love a good animal print. This is the ultimate chill out but still look chic moment. YES. 

Make sure to check the blog tomorrow for Pink Blush Black Friday info and my Instagram this Friday for a chance to get in on a Loop Giveaway with Pink Blush! Y'all aren't going to want to miss this! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<