rocks box review

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It is no question that I am a jewelry fanatic. If y'all could see my bedroom, literally every flat surface has some kind of plate, jewelry box or even cake stand full of bracelets, rings, and earrings. I swear, one wall you have to fight to see through all the necklaces. It is borderline insane!

I also really love getting mail. Who doesn't feel kind of special when you get something hand delivered with your name on it, where it feels like Christmas every time it arrives. EEK! ROCKSBOX is the answer to any gals deepest accessory fantasy. It is a month subscription where you get three pieces of designer jewelry, hand picked by a super awesome stylist (shoutout to my girl Amanda!) that you can wear for as long as you want. Then you can either purchase, or send back and get three more amazing pieces! 




Like, how adorable is the personalized letter that comes with each box! It is a note from your stylist, as well as details about each piece in your box. With room to add notes for your girl once you send the pieces back! 


I got GORGEOUS pieces from Loren Hope, House of Harlow and Ashiana London. 


I am always on the hunt for great bangles, so this House of Harlow number was PERFECT! I can't wait to see what's in the next box! My fingers are crossed for some dainty Gorjana pieces.

The lovely gals at ROCKSBOX are anxious for y'all to get in on the fun! For a limited time, literally till November 16th, you can get your first month's box for FREE! Just click this link! http://curebit.com/x/dZjqTP

Get it!



**ROCKSBOX did provide compensation for this post, but as always, opinions are all mine!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<