Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a day dream.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014








Top - J Crew Factory Jeans (similar) - Chip & Pepper
Booties - Marshalls Necklace - J Crew Factory
I have to say, these jeans are my first dive into the colored denim trend. I know, I know, gray is really not that big of a stretch from the classic denim look, but for me it is a BIG DEAL. I have never been a fan of the look. Colored pants seem to to look so much better on the girls who grace my Pinterest news feed than in actual real life.

However, when I co-hosted the Belk Girls Night Out event a few weeks ago (here), the dynamic duo Chip & Pepper made me try on these gray beauties. Not only did I go down in size, but I fell in love. And they signed the inside pocket! How sweet is that?!

You might be wondering why in the world I am what seems to be the only blogger not wearing a Zara, or Zara inspired blanket scarf yet. Well that would be because the high temperature for today is a staggering 88 degrees. While I am a self-proclaimed summer gal. Loving the sun, beach and denim cut-offs. I am starting to lust for scarves, chunky knits and closed toe boots.

You might also be wondering where the title of the post came from. Kind of cryptic I know. If you do not have Taylor Swift's new album 1989, RUN to Target right now. It is $1 more than the one on iTunes, but it comes with 3 extra songs that are totes worth it. Currently on repeat.


5 comments:

  1. I featured my Zara scarf yesterday on my blog, and today it's almost 80 degrees in Pittsburgh. The weather can be so weird. I hope you get to break out those scarves and chunky sweaters soon!

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand your weather dilemma. It's been in the 70s and 80s all weekend and week here in Kentucky! But you look fab anyways!

    xox Leslie
    www.fashionablylateleslie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. TSwifty lyric and a killer necklace, no wonder I love you! I haven't ventured into colored jeans yet, other than my black skinnies but these look cute and comfortable!
    xoxo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this outfit! That t-shirt and those jeans are amazing! I found the same on this site

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<