#HappyHours Recap

Monday, October 13, 2014





Shop my Look: Denim Jacket - American Eagle (similar)  Tshirt - J. Crew Factory 
Leather Leggings - H&M (similar) Pumps - Jessica Simpson 
Scarf (gifted for event) - Belk Lips - Revlon (similar)

Pictured: (from left)
Julia from Glitter and Juls, ME!, Jackie from Shop My Savannah, Taylor from Lights Camera Catwalk

To say last Thursday was a blast would be the understatement of life. If you were living under a rock, that does not have Instagram, you totes missed out on my 15 minute update of some crazy picture from the Girl's Night Out #HappyHours event I co-hosted with the lovely blogger gals pictured above!

Apart from the killer shoe section that Belk is always on their game about, there were fabulous eats from Blowin' Smoke & drinks from Southbound Brewery. I had some delicious mac & cheese and heard ALL about these pumpkin spiced cheesecake balls. I guess this is where I fail at being a basic white girl, no pumpkin anything for me!

The one of the highlights for the event for me, and it seemed like everyone else was of course the henna tattoo booth. There were FLASH TATTOOS peeps. I took a good 30 minutes debating my gold choices, like they were permanent. Oops! :) Everywhere I turned it seemed like there was glitter, sparkle and people gushing about their tats.

Another crowd pleaser was of course Chip and Pepper Foster, of the Chip & Pepper brand. If you ever watched The Look For Less back in the day, you remember these fun loving brothers who brought so much life to the show. Hiding in clothing racks, telling everyone how HOT you look. That energy is completely evident still in these bros! They were a BLAST. And if you haven't yet, you need to snatch up some of their denim. Personally, I went home with two pairs.

All and all it was a great event. With an even better turnout. Can't wait for the next one!




**Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post. All opinions & thoughts are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<