May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

As y'all already have probably heard, Shopbop is having their Friends and Family sale!! You can save 25% by using the code: FAMILY25 

While I realize it started yesterday and I am a day late to the party, someone fabulous once said to always be fashionably late, looking great and make them wonder what you've been doing or where you've been. 

So, as I sit here in my yoga pants from Target, no makeup and a large gray grandpa sweater, clearing looking red carpet ready. I am ready to join the festivities and get down to some deals. 

Below are some of my picks, realistic and not so much. A gal can dream. 










Karen Walker Number One Sunnies (y'all these are so beyond tempting)



And....I just realized I have created the perfect Sunday Funday brunch look.  How perf. 

What deals & steals are y'all grabbing from this awesome sale? 

Don't forget to use the code: FAMILY25 to go crazy!! TWO DAYS AND COUNTING ladies. 

I've never felt more like I was in the Hunger Games than at this very moment. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<