Wave on Wave on Wave.

Thursday, March 26, 2015






Top // Jeans (similar) // Shoes // Sunnies // Clutch // Necklace // Ring // Nails // Lips //

So, if you know me at all, I really hate styling my hair. I have a ton of it, it's super thick and just takes forever. I also like when my hair looks like I haven't done anything to it. The undone, but still some effort put into it is my ideal hair game. 

I am sure y'all were getting sick of just seeing the same straight-ish look, without much change, so I have decided to take it upon myself to get a little more creative. Hello Pinterest. 

In comes the curling iron. I don't claim to be a curling genius, or know exactly what I'm doing at all, but I do kind of love the look that happens when I take the 20 extra minutes to bump up the style factor. It helps out two-day-old hair too. (Like in these shots.) 

A little secret hair secret, I took the clamp part of my 1 inch curling iron off so I don't make that line that more often than not decides to show up and ruin all my handy work. It's like a curling wand, but doesn't give that ringlet-type bounce. 

Next stop, the half up top knot. 











6 comments:

  1. I love this! We are one in the same when it comes to hair! Except my hair is very and I mean very straight!
    But I am embracing it. haha

    xoxo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. It is so frustrating sometimes! xox

      Delete
  2. I'm loving this easy and casual look! The details on those shoes are amazing!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorg in these shots!

    Xx Taylor
    http://www.lightscameracatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<