I love people who make me laugh.

Monday, December 15, 2014


**dance break**


Top - J.Crew / Jeans - J.Crew / Shoes - old / Necklace - old from H&M / Sunnies - RayBans (similar...hint hint santa!)

"I believe happy girls are the prettiest."

All who have a Pinterest account and have scrolled through the quotes section know what iconic lady spoke those words. When I think of Audrey Hepburn I think of Breakfast, Tiffany's, pearls and lots of black clothing.

Hints the need to break out her quote for today's post. I absolutely LOVE this sweatshirt (it's on sale right now too!). I love anything with a ruffle, so clearly this chic little number was a must. This look ended up being one of my favorite casual, but still super girly and cute, looks to date.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<