Feelin' Hot Hot Pink.

Friday, February 13, 2015







Sweater (c/o Pink Blush) // Jeans // Shoes // Earrings // Necklace (c/o Diana Warner) //
Bracelets (Accessory Jane & Lundy's Boutique) // Watch // Sunnies

Happy Valentine's Eve! Is that a thing?! Well today decided to be absolutely freezing just about everywhere, yes #NYFW gals I'm talking about you. While there is a HUGE part of me having a major FOMO moment about not galavanting to the Kate Spade presentation, sipping champs with my pal Brad, I am not jealous at all about y'all's temps! EEPP! 

For this southern girl, the weather down here is cold enough. Like for reals, I was going to wear this adorbs cut-out sweater for my date with Mr. Grey tonight, but I think my shoulders might freeze off. Looks like my brand new blanket scarf from Aerie will make its debut. Thats right ladies, after what seems like an eternity, I have finally jumped on the bandwagon. Toot, toot. At least mine was on sale, for less than $15! Boop.


1 comment:

  1. I'm a savannah local and today was not the day for any kind of bare skin! About that Kate Spade Fall collection, how can I move all of it into my closet?! Especially that plaid shirtdress.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<