Eye Heart You.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015






Jacket (similar) // Tank // Leggings (c/o Lundy's Boutique) // Boots (c/o Diana Warner) // Bracelets // Watch // Earrings // Sunnies // Lip

As the most romantic day of the year fast approaches, it is easy to get caught up in the hoopla of it all. It doesn't matter if you're taken, single or have absolutely no clue what the heck you are because he is being scared or sketch or a boy, we can all get the FOMO syndrome. Where you think the grass might just be greener on the other side. 

I won't lie, as an eternally single gal (going on like six years y'all), I definitely see those lovey-dovey couples and part of me is like aw man, when's that gonna happen to me? Or why doesn't anyone want to hold my hand??! I use good smelling lotion!? I like to think I'm a pretty confident chick with the "I Don't Need A Man" mentality, but I'm only human y'all. 

But the thing we must remember, regardless of our relationship status this Valentine's Day is to "be you", much like my tank says in today's post! Coincidence?! Which is super cheesy, but whatevs. It's true! 

And to make sure to have a blast, whether its with your main squeeze, or a gaggle of best friends. I can promise I will be having all kinds of fun with my date. Pizza, girlfriends & Mr. Grey. 

YES PLEASE. 




2 comments:

  1. Love the sunglasses! And don't worry about trying to find a guy, enjoy the single times while you have em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I totally feel you on the V-day hoopla. Your plans sound just like mine. I asked my boyfriend for us to just get my favorite pizza and relax.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<