sweetly scalloped.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014






Top: Trunk 13 Boutique Shorts: Forever 21 (similar) Shoes: Aldo Sunnies: Forever 21 (similar

Sometimes you just have to treat yourselves. In whatever way you decide, however will just make your soul feel good. For me this has always been shopping. Sometimes just browsing beautiful windows while drifting down Broughton Street downtown will do the trick. Other times....the card has to have a workout in order for me to get out of a funk. 

A couple of Saturdays ago, this gal's card got quite the slim-down. I honestly could not tell you the last time I went out, by myself, and just had a "me" day. One of those days that is needed after that dumb boy is dumb again, or you just literally can't understand how some people can be so petty and mean, or the product of a hectic work week. A day to get over all that drama, that really shouldn't bother you, but you're only human (and a girl) so of course it does!

I mean, hello...those kind of things bring stress, which brings the sleepless nights, which then brings bags under your eyes. Which is just not ok. The only bags I need after situations like that, contain baubles. Le duh. 

So, this particular day, I went to my Pure Barre class (so I worked out too I guess), then indulged in a little retail therapy and got a mani/pedi combo. To say it was a fabulous day would be an understatement. 

What do y'all do to unwind, or get over something that was so silly to get worked up over in the first place?


2 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<