this chaos I call life.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Let me start off by saying I am a terrible blogger. But with weeks filled with getting the hang of my new job, and weekends jam packed with traveling....it makes fitting in blog time a bit of a pickle.


So, during this little hiatus I have unexpected taken from blogging, I have tried to fit in time to at least think about my blogging goals. And so, to you my lovely, completely gorg and loyal readers I give you these blogger vows.

I vow to always post something daily that is meaningful, or completely pointless that I just feel I need to share with the world. The very small world that reads my silly antics. 

I vow to experiment with my blogger model poses. Obvi not taking myself seriously, but still realizing that at least some people like to look at what I'm wearing, so the least I can do is take it seriously. 

I vow to bring more unusual, and exciting brands to the blog. 

I vow to treat the blog as a second job. 

I vow to be a better planner. 

(If you couldn't tell, I watched The Vow recently....oh hay Channing Tatum.)

Here are some snapshots from what I've been up to. 

Brew at the Zoo with my gal. 
Top: Forever 21 Jeans: Gap Necklace: BaubleBar Sunnies: Forever 21

At my first college roomies' wedding. 

I can't believe she graduated from high school. I am officially old. 
Dress: J.Crew Necklace: J.Crew 

Memorial Day isn't complete without a little Braves action. Lets just say, lots of cray cray things went down at this game, like I got proposed to..... #marrymenow 

This amaze necklace by the uber talented CSullivan Designs y'all. Shop the Etsy store and use the code "STYLEHUNTER" for 20% off your entire purchase!! Can't beat that!

Right before the bottom dropped out of the sky. And our most crazy insane photo shoot to date. Y'all will see more about this outfit soon!

Weekend trip to Orlando with these ladies was one for the record books. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<