ruffles on ruffles.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014



Dress: H&M Shoes: Old (similar) Sunnies: Guess (similar)

Sometimes pieces make their way into your closet on a whim. I often find my favorite items are the ones that were impulse buys. A few weeks ago, I had an impromptu H&M retail therapy sesh. I find these shopping binges increase happiness and make you feel better. Plus...it's like christmas when you get the giant box in the mail. (Just don't look at your bank account....) 

I originally chose this dress because of the price. Y'all it is $19.95. If that isn't reason enough to make this baby yours...you've got some serious probs. However, I will say. If you are at all scared of making a statement, tread lightly. This ruffle is a bit out of control. But I love a good conversation starter. 

Let's go dancin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<