Savannah Fashion Week.

Thursday, May 8, 2014





Last week I had the pleasure of attending my very first fashion show! It was everything I thought it would be...and SO much more! I ended up getting a press pass, with my very own seat (with my name!!) and felt like a legit blogger. It was such a cool experience. I even met up with my blogger gal, Taylor, and we snuck into some pretty fab seats. Sorry not sorry. In addition to all the fabulous fashion, over two hours of it, the bumpin' music I couldn't help but jam to, and the critiques of each outfit....we sat in gawking distance of former Project Runway contestants, Mitchell Hall and April Johnston. EEK. 

These are a few of my favorite looks. You can ask Taylor...I was literally DYING for the all gray number with the polka dot top. Hello Mary-Kate & Ashley bag lady chic. Swoon.

Check back tomorrow for the show through my iPhone. Some candid shots and how I actually saw the show! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<