mixing prints.

Thursday, May 15, 2014






Dress: H&M Sandals: Tory Burch Scarf: Wild Souls Sunnies: Forever 21 (similar)

When it comes to favorites in my closet, staples I just can't seem to live without stripes and scarves are among the few. I love all stripes anything. Dresses. Tops. Shorts. Navy & white. Bright mix of colors. Black & white. You name it, I love and want it. This dress was an obvious choice. Super comfy, super flattering shape. I mean, how can you go wrong?!

Now y'all, I have to tell you about this company, Wild Souls. If you want some super cute and reasonably priced trendy pieces, this is the way to go! I absolutely LOVE finding online boutiques where I can satisfy my craving for adorable items. While searching the Wild Souls site....boom there was this scarf?! How fun is that? 

Be on the lookout for a few more things I snagged from them! Hint....there may or may not be a dress in my closet that has ice cream cones on it. Hello summer time! 



1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! It scream nautical (always a win in my book)

    http://jbcolonna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<