tres cool.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014






 

Tee: H&M Pants: H&M (similar) Shoes: Ancient (not similar, but I'm in love) Necklace: BaubleBar (another fav) Sunnies: Forever 21(similar)

There are very few times in my life I genuinely feel cool. Like I could go anywhere and do anything and look like that girl who has it all together. That girl who looks so put together, but you just know it took her five minutes in the morning to make that look happen. The one who can wear a tee and jeans and actually look as cool as Jennifer Aniston or Jessica Alba. Now that I think about it, I don't think I will ever be cool. I plan my outfits way to far in advance and if I don't have some kind of jewelry on I feel like I should crawl back in bed and just shut out the world. 

So....when I found this tee on H&M I thought okay if my shirt says I'm cool maybe it will fake some people out. Graphic tees are making such a statement right now. Another one I've GOT TO HAVE has a little bit of sass



And a little muscle tee never hurt nobody. 

How do y'all feel cool?

3 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<