Outerwear.

Monday, February 17, 2014





Leather Jacket: H&M Plaid shirt: H&M Denim: Old Navy Shoes: Chinese Laundry (TJ Maxx) Sunnies: ASOS Initial Necklace: Entourage Hat: Trunk 13 

Over the Christmas break I decided to work at this adorbs boutique in the Design District of Savannah. Charming boutiques and stores, in the coolest locations make up this colorful and stylish district. Trunk 13 Boutique is exactly what my closet would look like if I literally had no budget, and could just go swipe happy with my credit card that I would never have to pay back. Heaven. A mix of funky and classic pieces, if you are in the Savannah area you definitely need to check this place out. If not, never fear, there's a website

Maybe it's because I grew up in a town where winters were never absolutely freezing, we never had snow days or polar vortexes, so I have a love/hate but mostly hate relationship with big clunky jackets. I mean, the high for later this week is like 75. It's February. I just am not a fan of the added bulk. And then you've got to take it off and carry it around when you get inside because the heat is on, and that's just annoying. 

With that being said, sometimes jackets are necessary and since I refuse to be the girl that wears hoodies or pullover fleece jackets everywhere (if only you could see me right now, in a fleece pullover at Starbucks writing this...how ironic), so I have had to find some alternatives. My jacket wardrobe consists of:

1. Leather: Black, off-white & burgundy 

2. Blazers: if I named all the colors you would send the Hoarders crew out to my house to rid me of my obsession.

3. Suede: Moto style is always a must-have. And my suede jacket was $19.95 at H&M, full price. The ultimate score.

4. Fur: This is in the form of an oversized vest that is the perfect weight for the south Georgia town I call home. It's perf. And gives an outfit that extra umph. 

A little eclectic mix. What are your must have outerwear pieces?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<