Just Relax.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014





Jacket: Trunk 13 T-shirt: Forever 21(similar) Jeans: Old Navy Boots: Target (similar
Necklace: Forever 21 Sunnies: ASOS (similar)

I am usually a pop of color kind of chick. I like a bright lip, bold neon chunky necklace or a brightly printed blouse. This outfit was a departure for me. Neutrals on neutrals. But sometimes that's nice. I feel like sometimes we need to de-stress, chill out in our lives...take a step back and reflect and your clothes can be a tool in helping with that . Personally I feel super sassy and confident when a pop of color makes the statement in my outfit, which is the opposite of chilled out. Obvi. 

Sometimes you need to just go out and feel like you blend in. Some of the ways I like to chill out and have a "me day" are to 

1. Drive around aimlessly, jammin' to a little One Direction.
2. Window shop at local boutiques downtown.
3. Get wrapped up in a good Law & Order SVU marathon. 
4. Read a good book.
5. Try on shoes. Every girl loves shoes. 

What do y'all do for you!? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<