spotted:Target strikes again & collab with whim of the south.

Monday, December 16, 2013

I have a confession. I am a Target addict. It is something I have struggled with for a very long time, but I feel like we are close enough now that I can reveal this secret. A few weeks ago I found these beauties in the sale section. I saw the price ($11 BTW), got too excited, tried them on and that smile turned upside down. I really needed a half size bigger, so with my happiness balloon deflated, I decided to leave these crazy good looking pumps. 


Before you get too sad, later that day I saw an Instagram photo from a fellow SBSociety blogger, Whim of the South, of these shoes. Immediately we get into a Twitter chat about them, that prompted me to run to Target the second it opened the following day and pray to the shoe gods that they were still there. Clearly it was destiny since they now sit in my closet in all their gorg burgundy red glory. And like they say, beauty is pain. For the sake of the shoe, I will deal with the half size too small situation.They are absolutely the perfect holiday shoe.

Here are my new gal pal and author of Whim of the South's looks. Isn't she adorbs?!


Those textured tights! I love em. Accessories are really the most fun part about most outfits, so why wear boring solid tights when you could be rocking a great patterned pair! DUH. 



You really can't go wrong with a good LBD. They are crazy classic and chic for a holiday party! And throw on a great little fur vest, hello DIVA. Top the whole look off with the perf red lip to match our fab Target find!! 

Now that you've seen this adorable girl, check out her blog. Presh! 


The first look I wanted was one that screamed a fabulous friend holiday party. Like my current reality tv obsession/bestie if we ever met in real life Courtney Kerr said in the last episode...."I'm all about a jumpsuit. Jumpsuits don't scare me."



Jumpsuit, on crazy sale at Urban Outfitters (similar). Shoes: Target (obvi). Sunnies: Asos 
Watch: Marc Jacobs

Second look was more for NYE. Usually New Year's is thought of as sparkles, sparkles and more sparkles. I decided to break out this super fun feather skirt as a different way of adding texture and FUN without going the obvious route. And all white everything is super fun. 


Blazer: H&M (similar). Tee: Forever 21. Feather skirt: H&M (old, super cute one from Shop Dandy). 
Necklace: H&M (similar). Nails: Essie, Sure Shot






2 comments:

  1. both your outfits are fab with those shoes!

    musingsbycandacejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<