spotted: kids section strikes again.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013





Vest: Old Navy, kids section ($7 in store). Button down: Old Navy. Denim: Old Navy
Booties: H&M (ancient, similar) Necklace: H&M Sunnies: Guess, (similar)

There are very few times that I hate being short. When I can't reach something on one of the higher shelves in the kitchen, or when Forever 21 decides to put the most amaze dress where only 7 feet tall women can reach, and when the mall security look at me like I am under 16 and need to be looking for my mommy. Talk about frustrating. 

I do have to say, there are wayy more perks than cons however. I can wear really tall shoes, I get carded wherever I go, people automatically think I'm just too cute, and I never have to worry about a man being too short. Another thing I have recently figured out is that I can shop in the kids section. This may sound ridiculous but many don't realize that the bigger kids size shoes are actually the same as the smallest women's shoes. SCORE. 

While Black Friday weekend shopping, my sis, mom and I ventured into Old Navy desperate for some deals. We got my sis a few jackets, some workout wear and me absolutely nothing. We went into the kids section to look for something for a Tacky Christmas Party that Erin was hosting at her house in the Boro when I found this gem of a vest. Erin dared me to try it on, clearly she was doubting my ability to fit into a XL kids puffy vest. It was amaze, had pockets and was 50% off the already discounted price. After months of hunting for the perfect vest, I had finally found it! 

Savannah weather is kind of a mess, literally it was like 82 degrees one day last week, so I never really want to invest much into winter trendy items like a puffy vest. Gotta prioritize. 


1 comment:

  1. love the kids neon vest; really cute casual outfit!

    musingsbycandacejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<