SPOTTED: Courtney Loves Dallas.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So it should be no surprise to you people that I might quite possibly have a maj girl crush on a Texas gal on Bravo. I have loved Courtney Kerr's style since her debut on Most Eligible Dallas. And I feel like fashion bloggers everywhere have been utterly obsessed ever since! The elements that are essential to her style, I think, are lots of leopard, a great shoe, curled hair and a teasing comb. 

Her new show, Courtney Loves Dallas, is the perfect blend of blog life, southern charm and some of the best one liners EVER. I feel that we are going to learn all of life's truly important lessons, like what to wear when seeing an ex, how to have SICK dance moves and how to best chat with your clothes. Here are some lessons we have learned so far. 






For all y'all out there that don't know, you can now buy baubles that were handpicked by this sassy gal. To create that over the top in the best way possible, from BaubleBar. I chose this stunner. 


Y'all can watch Courtney Loves Dallas on Bravo, Thursdays at 10pm. Come get addicted with me! 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing the article above, I really like your writing postingkan. I hope you can also stop by the website rpp kurikulum 2013 I, a warm greeting from the admin az-zahra-online.com: D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<