SPOTTED: Hello Anthropologie.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

WELCOME TO SAVANNAH ANTHRO. I will start by saying that my hometown is absolutely beautiful. With its cobblestone streets, mossy oak trees, hole in the wall restaurants and charming homes. However, for many many years we have been sorely lacking in the shopping department. My high school years would have benefitted greatly by the additions we have made so far. What I would have given for an Urban Outfitters, Francesca's and a decent Forever 21. We had American Eagle and Gadzooks. Y'all...tell me you remember the original Forever.

Anywho, on Black Friday, Savannah made a HUGE leap in the fashion world and our downtown district has never looked better. Hello Anthropologie. I have always loved just browsing the gorgeous clothes and home decor at the five million they have in Atlanta, but this one puts them all to shame! With its quaint rooms, awesome smells and cool charm I have literally died and gone to heaven. It is two stories and every square inch is something to dissect. Sensory overload. Here are some snaps of my favorite things.

Tropicalist Shift. $148 and the most perfect holiday look. Thick black tights, black booties and a huge chunky necklace. Or throw on a leather jacket for a cool NYE vibe. 

Your iPhone needs a little lovin' every once in a while too! Mon Chien iPhone 5 & 5S. $38

Don't mess with a girl and her accessories. This is the making of the most perfect stack ever. 

Had to have. I mean, it matches my nails. Melisma Ring. $28

Pretty. I love a good fitted blouse, like this one

Wishbone bottle opener, how adorable!? $14 Absolutely perfect touch for a bar cart.

Look no further for the most perfect winter hats ever. I couldn't find this one online, but here is another favorite! 

This maxi is on sale. That is all. 

If you are in the Savannah area, check this store out. But make sure to alot plenty of time to take it all in. If you don't live here, come and visit. It's that good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<