spotted: thanks.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Hope your holiday weekend was as fabulous and fun as mine! I find that time with family, especially the family you don't get to see very often is always perfect. You are reminded why you are the way you are, and get to experience the hilarity that comes with having a diverse group of people under one roof. My Thanksgiving includes people from both sides of my family, all at my house. We have had every Thanksgiving and Christmas celebration gathering at my house for as long as I can remember. Which is both awesome and completely tiresome. We always end up crowded around the tv in the living room watching old home videos, or a movie. One year we had everyone on the edge of their seats while watching SpiceWorld. Oh yes. No lie.



Mom's side of the fam. Cousin love.

Selfies with my sis. Klassy. 

Dad's side of the fam.
Fur: Banana Republic (shared by my mom, me & sis) Sweater: J Crew outlet Jeans: Urban Outfitters Booties: H&M (old) Necklace: J Crew Outlet 

So obviously fur and a looser fitting sweater were my go-tos when thinking of an outfit that could take me through a huge plate of food, tons of dessert and a trip to see Catching Fire and get popcorn, because we haven't had enough food. Obvi. Comfy and casual was the name of the game. 


The holidays are also about great friends. This lady is no exception. Moving back to Savannah, which has been all kinds of intimidating, being around people you haven't seen in 5-10 years. Literally. It can be quite the click-y town, this chick has been my rock. I absolutely don't know what I would do without her. And every brunette needs their blonde right?!

Now on to a favorite topic of mine....shopping. I know, I know...this is shocking. A blogger loving all things fashion and shopping and deals!? WHAT! But anywho, what were some of y'all's scores from the weekend?! 


I have been on the hunt for the perfect puffer vest all season. Don't ask why, but I just really wanted one. While at Old Navy yesterday grabbing some yoga pants and other workout gear with my mom and sis I stumbled upon this gem in the girls section. We were in the little girls section searching for the perfect tacky christmas party outfit for my sister when I stopped dead in my tracks. At 30% off of $9.99 this baby was mine. Hello little girl XL. No shame in my game. 

For Cyber Monday there are all kinds of great deals! A couple I can't wait to take full advantage of:

BaubleBar: 20% off purchase with code CYBER20 or play Cyber Savings Smash for more discounts!!

Asos: 30% off everything with code GIMMIEMORE

Forever 21: 50% off all boots & bag-----FREE SHIPPING-----50% off all sale

LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<