#MLxxBB Launch Party

Monday, July 13, 2015


DressUp Floral Romper // Nars Lipstick // Moon and Lola Pillows (Like A Boss, I'm So Fancy, #Flawless)














In case y'all missed it, I moved to Atlanta less than three months ago. With dreams of having my first big girl job being a dream, getting out of my comfort zone and growing my blog in a city where there are so many more opportunities than my little seaside town could ever imagine, I decided to take the leap. 

Last Thursday I had a pinch myself moment when I realized everything I wanted was in the process of happening. I have my own apartment (working on a home series, don't worry!), I love my job and the people I work with, and last week I attended a fabulous launch party for two of my favorite brands. As I sipped out of my flamingo float marg and stacked the bangles sky high, I realized I could do this blogging thing. I could network, make lasting impressions on people and have a good time. 

Not to mention I met my idol, no exaggeration, Courtney Kerr. I literally DIED when I found out she was going to be there, and completely fangirled. Not to her face of course, I was totes calm. We chatted about her fabulous cape, which is about to become a staple in my wardrobe, like we were longtime girlfriends. 


CK's ASOS Cape (I DIED when I saw it, it's beyond fab IRL y'all) 

I was SO excited when this romper from Dress Up showed up at my doorstep the morning of this event. It was perfect for the crazy hot temps. Full outfit deets to come later this week.

If I don't say this enough, I love each and every one of y'all for reading along to my rambling thoughts and baring with me through the ups and downs to try and make this blog something! I am beyond excited for what is to come... there are HUGE things coming!


1 comment:

  1. Yay Emily! You go girl!! Can't wait to see your new design and website! AND CAN'T WAIT to see you again!

    Xo Corbin!
    Classy South Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<