The Perfect Couple.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015









Dress // Shoes // Necklace // Clutch // Sunglasses 

It is summer in the A y'all. And let me tell you it is hotter than I don't even know what. If you saw last weeks post you may recognize this number. I wore it to a Girl's Night Out event at Kendra Scott last week and figured this fun floral frock was perfect. 

Shoutout to my gal, Courtney Kerr for always being a style reference for me, and letting me know this adorable bag existed. And at Banana Republic of places. Can we say random?! I love a good cheeky play on words, and I figured my single gal status deserved to be the perfect couple with someone! Why not my bag?! 

In other news, I am frantically outfit planning for #SBSCon. I can't believe it is THIS WEEKEND! Stay tuned for some sneak peeks via Instagram, or maybe a blog post. Depends on how fast I can get Comcast to come to my apartment. 





2 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<