Girl's Night Out With Kendra Scott.

Friday, June 19, 2015







Best friend Rings.



Also gave us a reason to celebrate this gal's BIG news! 



I would like to first say sorry for being a terrible blogger. I have been slacking on the posts, but I have  an EXCELLENT reason why. 

I have my very first big gal apartment! I'm talking 808 sq feet of delicious girly-ness that is all mine. Which will soon be filled with lots of color, texture, white lacquer and clothes (duh!). I move this Saturday....i.e. tomorrow, so needless to say I have been quite the busy gal. 

That didn't stop me from attending a super fun Girl's Night Out at the Kendra Scott store at the Avalon in Alpharetta Wednesday night. An evening full of baubles, besties and wine, what more could you ask for really? 

It was the perfect way to get through hump day and of course I couldn't help but try on all that bling. And you know me, go home with a new piece. That dang Color Bar is just so fun you have to do it! Find me on Instagram for my must-haves from last night.   

Check back next week to get the deets on what I wore, and what I had to do 10 minutes before racing to the Avalon. It will probably not surprise you, if you know me! 





4 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! Are you moving into Haven at Avalon? It's so gorgeous! And I love that dress, the pattern is so pretty!

    Cynthia
    www.darlingdownsouth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish!! I am actually near the Brookhaven/Buckhead-ish area? But it really is gorgeous up there!! xox

      Delete
  2. Such a fun event! I love Kendra Scott!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<