Yep, In My White Tank.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015








Tank // Skirt (this years version) // Shoes // Courtney Bib // Bar Necklace (similar) // Hat

Let's chat about a problem I have tried to deal with for as long as I can remember. I think all the ladies out there, and some gents maybe, struggle with finding the perfect white tee/tank. White is the most difficult shirt to find, because lets face it, you don't want to give everyone on the street a peep-show while walking around. It can't be too thin, or too thick. Too off-white or too stark. (HELLO spilling everything on yourself). 

But, fear not y'all, at last your prayers have been answered. The gods listened to the worldwide struggle and given us this muscle tank from J. Crew. Not only is it the softest piece of fabric I have ever put on my body, but the white is not see through. That's right, no wet t-shirt contest like thinness here!! 

I don't think y'all really understand how excited I was at finding this unicorn of a white tank, but I just hope J. Crew sees this and creates its sleeve counterpart. I would buy the whole lot. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this easy look! That maxi skirt is way cute!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<