Barefoot And 90 Degrees.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015










Jumpsuit // Shoes // Hat // Necklaces (here, here) // Sunnies // Rings (here, here

As summer quickly approaches....it was pushing 90 degrees when we shot this look, I get so excited about finding the perfect pieces that bridge the gap from wanting to be cute, and not wanting to sweat to death in this Georgia coastal heat. 

I will be the first to admit that Forever 21 and I have been a bit at odds lately. It seemed like everytime I went in there, I was bombarded with little high schoolers wanting everything body con, and finding racks on racks of literally nothing. Getting so frustrated that I leave after like 10 minutes. Which is so not like me. 

However, the last two times I went in I have come out a winner. Scoring both the wedges in today's look and this adorable culotte jumpsuit. I can't wait to romp around in it all summer! 

Shop some other jumpsuits I need like NOW from Forever 21: 







3 comments:

  1. I'm loving that jumpsuit!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jumpsuit, and I can't believe it's from Forever 21. What a steal! Also, I absolutely adore these pictures. Get me to the beach ASAP.

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<