Who Needs Black Pants.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015





Side note: How completely gorgeous is my city?!


Top // Pants // Shoes // Necklace (similar) // Rings (here, here) // Sunnies // Bag

While cleaning out my closet the other day, I realized I do not own one pair of black pants. My first thought was..."What? Isn't that like a staple item every 20-something gal should have? I work at J. Crew for crying out loud, home of the Martie pant!" 

I then realized that while others may find black pants their comfort pant in their wardrobe, I have the same attachment to bright or printed slacks, like these hot pink/coral babies. While a pair of good fitting black pants are indeed something everyone should have, don't worry I bought a pair the other day at work once I figured out this travesty, we should not be scared to test what the world calls safe in the pant world and throw a fabulous bright pair. 

A fitted black blouse, white button down tucked in with a nude pair of pants, a fitted blazer (like this white one I just added to my closet), or chambray like today's look.  





5 comments:

  1. I'm loving this color combination of the pants and the chambray together!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THESE PANTS! You're adorbs!

    XO Corbin Tate
    Classy South Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<