Magnify Your Mother's Day Event at The Container Store in Buckhead.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Excuse the craziness of my room. Y'all should be well aware of my insane way of organizing. But I like to have everything out, brings color and fun to my space. Ha! The newest addition to my super clean and streamline (see sarcasm) dresser has to be this fabulous Sensor Mirror from simplehuman. Y'all, when it says 5X magnifying....it means it. I have never seen more of my face and skin then with this puppy. Which is both fabulous, and slightly scary! Bring on that Clarisonic. No but really, it is cordless, lights up when you walk up to it, and is the perfect tool for flawless brows. I am in love. 




If you want to add one of these to your dresser and are in the Atlanta Buckhead area this Saturday, May 2nd, you should stop by The Container Store for a super fun Mother's Day event! With complimentary lash applications, mini-makeovers and plenty of glamour, it is sure to be the perfect event for Mom! I just wish I was going to be there to indulge in a little beauty pampering. Simplehuman will be featuring their Sensor Mirrors, like the one I have and love, and from NOW until May 10th three of these mirrors will be on major SALE! 

More details on this glam event here! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<