Printed Playsuit.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015







Playsuit // Shoes (similar) // Clutch // Sunnies (real version) // Necklace 


Summertime is officially here! I am beyond excited for days full of sunshine, concerts, and making memories. As y'all may or may not know, I have officially made the crazy move to Atlanta!! I have accepted a full time job in social media and could not be more excited to see what the future holds for me. 

This romper is beyond. When I first saw it at Madewell, I literally stopped. I thought it was two pieces, and if you know me and my love for playsuits, then you can imagine my reaction. It even has a super cute open back, making it perfect for summer days. It may or may not be coming with to Charleston to #SBSCon in just ONE MONTH! 

Can ya tell I'm excited?! 

Lots of fun and chaotic things going on in my world, and I would not have it any other way. Hope y'all will enjoy the ride as much as I intend to. And, a little sneak peek, get really excited as I launch a new series (once I find a permanent spot to live in) as I decorate my first big girl apartment. 



6 comments:

  1. Those sandals are gorgeous!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, they are from DSW! And surprisingly comfy! xox

      Delete
  2. LOVE that romper! So flattering!

    xoxo,

    Kellie
    Carolina Clover
    http://carolinaclover.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your funny pictures, and your style is on POINT girl!

    XO Corbin Tate
    Classy South Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so sweet. I can't wait to finally meet you IRL at #SBScon!!!! xoxoxoxox

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<