Neutrals.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015








 Cardigan // Shorts // Shoes // Bar Necklace (similar) // Clutch // Sunglasses (real version)

So I have to tell y'all the story behind the background for this shoot. My gal pal Cortney and I were driving down the road trying to find other places to shoot. **Spoiler Alert: I tend to shoot at least 4 or 5 looks at the same time, so we wander to trick y'all (oops)** 

Literally we were at a stop sign with Lake Mayer in front of us and Cort goes "OMG there's a boat, that would be so cute! GO GO GO!" So I naturally that's where we ended up doing the shoot. Running to the grass from my car so we could get the boats in the right spot behind me! 

If y'all know anything about me, or if you're new to the blog, I love big jewelry, loud prints and adding quirks to my outfits. Like Cortney said to me at work today, "You already dress kinda weird so you might as well get that." After getting a little sassy with her, I decided to take it as a compliment (which I'm pretty sure is how she meant it, if she's reading!) 

While I love a good show-stopping moment, sometimes it's nice to just throw on a bunch of neutrals and call it a day. This was one of those times. I'm in major love with this cardigan, I've worn it several times with a burnt orange cropped tee (seen on my insta). It's a bit of a boyfriend fit which makes it a little cooler than your average cardi. 





6 comments:

  1. Love the look. Shooting 5 looks at a time sounds like a lot of work (hello lots of outfit swapping in the car!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl it is a lot. But efficient!! Ha! xox

      Delete
  2. Love the shorts! Such an effortless casual look. And you're way better at being sneaky. I tend to shoot in the same place sometimes when I'm doing multiple looks. Oops.

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the length of those jean shorts!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<