Jump jump! The Mac dad will make you jump, jump!

Friday, October 3, 2014






Jumpsuit - The Mint Julep Boutique
Denim Vest - Target
Bangles - J. Paige
Scarf - Gap (similar
Sunnies - Forever 21 (similar

One thing I absolutely LOVE about fall is that all of my pants can come out of hiding. I am such a pant gal. Skinnies, trousers, tapered sweats....you name it I love it. 

Another way to get the pant vibe, at the same time serving a little bit of edge, is a jumpsuit. It is literally my version of acceptable-to-wear in public pjs. They are a onesie ladies, without the dreaded am I going to flash someone if I bend down in this dress. Do I need to sell you on this idea any more than that?!?

This one from The Mint Julep Boutique is no exception. To say it is soft like your cozy blanket you use when you are cuddled up about to watch the newest episode of Scandal would definitely be accurate. I can't wait to jazz it up for fall with a winter white leather bomber jacket and a giant neckpiece. 

This would normally be when I say xoxoxoxo to you ladies, but there is some VERY exciting news at the end of today's post. Enter below to win a $25 gift card to The Mint Julep Boutique! I personally can't wait to get on there and get this, this, this, this, this and this. SO many options! And don't forget to sign up for their emails to get $10 off your first order!! 








2 comments:

  1. So in love with this look! The layering is perfect!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! And I have entered and would love to win. My email is perezashley60@hotmail.com. I love wearing scarves during the fall! (:

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<