You're Invited!

Monday, September 29, 2014



I am beyond excited to announce that I am hosting, along with some of my fellow Savannah bloggers, a fabulous event at Belk in the Oglethorpe Mall next week! This is my first event as a blogger and I could not be more excited for it to be at my favorite department store. If you know me at all, you know I have never been a big fan of the department stores, however Belk always gets it RIGHT! Their shoe section is always on point. 

Along with me serving y'all all kinds of genius styling advice, there will be sips from Southbound Brewery (an exciting moment for a self-proclaimed beer gal) and bites from Blowin' Smoke! Hashtag YUM!

When I got the event deets I will have to say, the celebrity guests had me fangirling like no other! The Look For Less (throwback I know) with stylists Chip & Pepper shaped much of my early fashion love and the fact that they will be at this #HappyHours GNO event makes me giddy! 

The theme of the event is SoCal, so expect to hang ten and get ready to pose with surfboards and other killer props for the perfect selfie. There will also be a henna tattoo station, that is something I am super excited about! As well as fun giveaways and 20% off all night! 

So basically what I'm getting at is that y'all need to mark your calendars now ladies and come out next Thursday, October 9th for a Girl's Night Out! 



**Everywhere Society has provided me compensation for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<