rompin' around.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014







Denim jacket: American Eagle from freshman year of high school (similar) Romper: Tobi (borrowed from my sis) Shoes: Tory Burch Clutch: Gigi New York Sunnies: Trunk 13 Boutique Nails: OPI Cajun Shrimp Lips: Nars Timanfaya 


Sometimes you just have to know when to say yes to the romp. There are just so many reasons why they are perfection in an outfit choice.

1. They are one piece. You don't have to worry about what pants to wear with what top. Your outfit is already decided.

2. Unlike dresses, you can wear them no matter the weather. Windy? Don't have to worry about have a Britney moment.

3. They are chic. It says, hey I know it kind of looks like I'm 5 years old, but I'm incredibly comfortable and really adorable.

4. They come in all shapes and sizes, so literally EVERYONE can wear them.

I do have to disclose that my little sis is the reason this particular romper made it to the blog. Sometimes it pays to be basically the same size as your sibling, and have somewhat similar taste. Although she probably looks wayy cooler in this, and just about anything else she wears, I still thought I would put my spin on it. Which obviously included a bright orange lip, nails and a popped collar denim jacket.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<