Spotted: Brownie anyone?

Monday, January 13, 2014







Button down: Forever 21 Skirt: H&M Fur: H&M Booties: H&M Watch: Marc Jacobs Sunnies: Guess


In honor of everyone starting back school this week I figured I would give you a little lesson. I know it is hard to imagine a world without Instagram....how did we live without a dozen different filters to be able to make a not-so-fab pic look model worthy is beyond me! 

The Brownie camera introduced the concept of the snapshot. It was introduced in 1900, as a cheap and easy way to capture a moment. The photos come out as a 4x4, which is why it is the original Instagram. The app even looks like the teeny tiny camera!

As for the look, I love a good chambray shirt, and this one from Forever 21 is beyond ancient but I just can't seem to let it go. It reminds me of a painters shirt, with its oversized nature and huge front pocket. I just can't deal. And what girl doesn't love a little bit of fur?!


Photos by Marianne Lucille Photography

1 comment:

  1. love the tortoiseshell sunnies and wedge booties; looking good!
    musingsbycandacejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<