Let's Flamingle.

Friday, July 17, 2015

DressUp Floral Romper // Forever 21 Wedges // Rebecca Minkoff PolkaDot Bag // Sunnies // 





Excuse the random mess y'all. This side of the airstream was not loaded up 
with TONS of people, flamingos, and baubles. 







There are certain times in life where you fall head over heels in love. Now while I have not had this feeling about my prince charming yet, definitely thought it happened with a couple who turned out to be frogs though, I have swooned over many an article of clothing. It sounds materialistic maybe, but  sometimes I just can't deny a good print, great fabric or interesting shape. 

This romper is absolutely no exception! When I met the ladies from DressUp Boutique a couple weeks ago at #SBScon, I was reminded how much I love the brand! When I was searching through their new arrivals shortly after, I about died over the print of this little number. And when I found out it was a romper, it had to be mine. Y'all know I love a good onesie. 



1 comment:

  1. Terima kasih telah menulis artikel di atas, saya sangat suka dengan tulisan yang anda postingkan. Saya harap anda juga bisa mampir ke website buku online saya, salam hangat dari admin az-zahra-online.com :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<