More Like Twelve Chains.

Monday, June 29, 2015







What a whirlwind of a weekend y'all. If you had no idea, but my brightly colored insta feed, I spent the weekend with 74 other fabulous bloggers in the charming city of Charleston for the third annual Southern Blog Society Conference (#SBScon for short). I stayed with two awesome gals, Laura and Corbin, from North Carolina, in the most adorable pink house. It totes felt like we were in Southern Barbie's Dream Apartment. 

My new blogger besties and I decided to don our matching panama hats and walk the streets of Charleston on Friday. We hopped in and out of the cute stores, grabbed some lunch with some other bloggers, and bought the most gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff bag I have ever seen. If you haven't seen it yet, check out my Instagram. Or just wait, y'all will be seeing a lot of this little baby. 

Little did I know it would be a cool 100+ degrees and that we would be drenched in sweat 30 minutes in, not very glamorous for a bunch of bloggers huh?! Thank goodness we snapped these bad boys before it got really bad. Not sure why I decided to wear sleeves....but I love the flow of this top. 


My girl Corbin and I twinning. 

Stay tuned this week to see full looks of each day of the conference. I am so excited to share with y'all. I had the BEST time! 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing the article above, I really like your writing postingkan. I hope you can also stop by the website rpp kurikulum 2013 I, a warm greeting from the admin az-zahra-online.com: D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<