Casual Stud.

Friday, March 13, 2015









Top // Jeans // Shoes // Coat // Earrings (similar) // Bag // Sunglasses

I think some people have this idea that bloggers are gals who just run around drinking tons of coffee in really white cups, with hearts made of foam, dressed to the nines, dripping in fantastic jewelry with outfits that are far from simple. Always having tons of layers, pops of color and a great blowout. Or is that just me?

I will be the first to admit that is not me. Take today for example, the reason you haven't seen anything on my Instagram about my outfit is because I am currently in sweats, two-day old hair in a high pony and a tank that says "Do Work". Nothing glamorous here. 

The majority of my outfits are as simple as jeans and a top. I mean, I guess the Valentino-inspired flats, J. Lo hoops and the pop of color in the mini bag definitely make it not your average look, but it's definitely comfy. 

This is not to say that I don't love faux fur, bright red lips and tons of jewelry piled on. I mean, DUH. But, I just want to share a little bit into my dressing philosophy and what I look like on the days  I don't decide my outfit is #OOTD worthy. 



2 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! And I agree, I am not dressed to the nines all the time. It's just not always practical. I love that you keep it real.

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of your pieces in this look! Those shoes are fabulous!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<