Behind the Scenes: Diana Warner Showroom

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

So basically, the beginning of last week was a whirlwind. Two fridays ago I got an email with an absolutely amazing opportunity that the blogger in me just could not pass up. I immediately texted my college friends and told them of my plans, which obvi they were PSYCHED!  So that next Monday I jumped in my little ole Honda and made a solo road trip to the A. After a couple days reliving my Atlanta life, I got to go to the brand new Diana Warner showroom at AmericasMart Atlanta! Which is basically where buyers can go to get the top brands from around the world all in one place.  

To be able to go at all was an exciting moment for me in my blogging career. It was my first time meeting one-on-one with a designer, so I was a little bit nervous and could not even contain myself while just trying to navigate where the heck to go. There are like 12 million floors to the Mart, and even more parking decks! 

The actual experience was even more amazing than I had imagined! I figured I would be there for an hour or so, have a couple minutes with Diana, try on some baubles, take some pictures and then they would, lovingly of course, send me on my little fashionable way. Three hours later, I had to make myself leave. I totes could have stayed and helped hang earrings, organize bags and size the Bamboo tees but a gal's gotta drive back to Savannah. Here are some behind the scenes snaps!

Me & the gorgeous Diana Warner herself!
Me: // Shoes // 
Diana: // Top //

Diana's brother created the painting that became this gorgeous tote. And check out those pillows, 
from the new DW home line. 


The long necklace has crystals that are skulls. Eeep!

The make-your-own-jewelry bar is actually from Mexico. Super authentic 
and I just love that worn turquoise color!


The foldy loafers are seriously the most comfortable flats I've ever worn. And they come in fun colors!


Prints created from Diana's own paintings!


To say the showroom was phenomenal would be an understatement. Diana really wanted it to feel authentically like the brand she has worked so hard to create. And if the black walls, gorgeous mix of textures and the mason jar chandeliers are any indication, I would love to live in this brand forever. There was an interactive painting station, where visitors to the showroom could get creative and paint (using Diana's own painting supplies!!). She and her brother create the prints that then become blouses, dresses, bags and everything! How amaze!! 

In addition to the paint station, there was a professional photoshoot area, complete with a white backdrop for ladies to model their DW finds! They purposely did not put a mirror in the fitting room so that the shopping experience could be as interactive as possible. And who doesn't love the opinions of others when they are shopping!! I had a blast posing, in amazing dresses of course, for Diana and having her shout out "a** back girl, I know it feels awkward but it won't look like that in the picture I promise!!" All while songs like "Pour Some Sugar on Me" & a little Taylor Swift were playing, naturally. It literally felt like I was just hanging out with a bunch of girlfriends. Diana and her team really know how to make a gal feel gorgeous! 

If you are not familiar with Diana or the brand, get to it! I mean, with a tagline like #FashionShouldBeFun, how can you not fall in love?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<