Lobs I Love

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

One thing you may or may not know about me. I absolutely LOVE getting my hair done. I love changing my color, cut and style. There is nothing more relaxing than sitting in the chair, the smell of the hair dye strong, reading magazines and gossiping about celebrities while you get colored.

And I don't even think we need to go over how great getting your hair washed, dried and styled by someone who actually knows what they are doing. Not to mention the fact that you do not need to wash your hair for a couple days after a salon day, because of a few little things I like to call dry shampoo & texture spray. Y'all, it is perfection.

I have had the same hair stylist for what feels like forever, I'm talking like 8 or 9 years at this point. I used to travel home from college in order to get my roots taken care of by someone I trust. Like I tell people, I won't trust anyone with my hair who doesn't have great hair. And my girl Amy does.

(She's in the middle) 

You may or may not know this too, I usually get my hair done too often. Ha! I can't help it, I am addicted. I will have y'all know, it has been FOUR MONTHS since I have last colored or cut my hair. That is like years in Emily salon time. So you can imagine my excitement to get back into the chair. My next appointment is not till February 11th (y'all needed to know the exact date obvi), but I have already started researching. I love my ombre that we decided was perf, but since it's close to spring, I think it might be time to lighten it up a smidgen. 

I love using Pinterest for hair-spiration, and I'm thinking of a more exaggerated lob for spring and welcoming in my 26th year of life. Here are some lobs I am loving! 





 (All images can be found on my Pinterest board)


Counting down the days...












2 comments:

  1. I so wish I had the courage to do it again!
    I did it a few years back and loved it for a while, but eventually went back to my long hair!

    http://moonlightchai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My appointment is next week.....I think I'm gonna do it!!! xox

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<