I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl

Monday, September 8, 2014







Except that I am a budding late 20s year old. But I mean, in the wise words of Cher.....whatever! 

Which is exactly who I am borderline channeling with this outfit, most specifically in the accessory that is this pepto-bismol colored fur bag I have a love/ confusion relationship with. 

It was a gifted item from the #SBScon I went to in July, so it was not some random impulse purchase. Although it does remind me that in a world where most people just want to be comfortable with what they choose to buy and put on their bodies, we need to remember to have a little fun. To be a little ridiculous and not worry so much about what others will think. 

While I was a sure to be called out as being "ensemble-y challenged" for this bag, I have now decided it's totes ok to be a little out there. To take a risk that maybe none of your friends are doing, to wear something out of your comfort zone, to go there. You would be surprised how many people will actually love it. 

And for all the haters, I say. AS IF! 

2 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<