#SBScon

Friday, July 18, 2014

Since moving back to Savannah, trips to Atlanta have been a constant for me. Lets just say, I-16 and I are hardcore besties. Last weekend was no different, as I packed my overflowing suitcase for yet another four hour One Direction, Jesse McCartney, Demi Lovato and "insert any cheesy slightly embarrassing pop band here" solo karaoke sesh, I had very very important outfits to pack. This was not my average ATL see my best friends trip. No ma'am. I had much bigger fish to fry. The Southern Blog Society I am a proud member of was hosting its 2nd annual SBScon and I was going! 

So you could be safe to say, along with my favorite Anthropologie peplum, five different lipsticks and two "just in case anyone wants to borrow" outfits, a healthy dose of excitement/ nerves were tucked right in there. Among the BaubleBar pouches filled with sparkly goodies. 

I didn't really know what to expect but boy was I pleasantly surprised!!! Ya'll will see some AMAZE snaps from the awesome photographer, Rebekah Carson Photography, who covered the event later. But here is my #SBScon weekend through my iPhone. 


The awesome and adorably dressed founders of SBS. Jessica & Cathy

The most perfect Moon and Lola hashtag necklace was one of the fabulous items in the goodie bag! Y'all will see the rest of the goodies soon. 

The night before with some of the best friends a gal could ask for. 

We got an exclusive sneak peek of some Kendra Scott baubles. I die. 

Eeepp! Can't explain how happy I was to meet this gal! Y'all need to check her out, she's moving to the 912!! 

After our Glow Dry hair. Why is it that other people can do your hair so much better than me?! 

My Coffee Talk #SBScon look. Y'all will see a full post on this look super soon!

All in all, it was one great weekend! As a baby blogger, I tried to soak up as much info as I could from everyone I met! It was so great and I can't wait for the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<