Snaps from Bham

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What a whirlwind weekend! I am still trying to catch my breath, and feeling a bit under the weather. Dang weddings! I had the most amazing time in Birmingham celebrating one of my besties from high school. It was one of the most gorgeous weddings, like ever. Some other SVA ladies made the road trip as well, making it that much more FUN! I also made a pitstop in the good ol' ATL for some best friend time. It was such a great friend weekend, one I won't forget for a long time. I mean, when you get to wear a dress with a collar that intense, along with 11 other loveies, how could you forget?! Here are a few snapshots from the weekend!

Rehearsal Dinner. 

Nothing better than a good monogram. Unless, of course, you were to talk about my hair! LOVED what they did. I gave them Lauren Conrad/ Julianne Hough as the inspiration. 

Savannah gals take on Bham. 

Can we talk about how absolutely adorbs this flower girl dress is. She was the envy of all the bridesmaids. Obvi. 

SVA hayy. 

Me with the glowing bride.

My fellow bridesmaid/ former roomie. 

So glad I got to catch up with this lady on my way back to Savannah. Miss her lots and lots. 

I think I'm going to start incorporating a weekly snaps post of what's been going on in my life, in case you don't already follow my every move on Instagram. So watch out friends, I'm about to be crazy picture taking lady. 



Outfit deets:

Rehearsal dress: J.Crew (old, but this is similar)
Big pearl necklace: Entourage 
Phone case: Kate Spade (similar)
Flower girl dress: Etsy (Y'all. I want it in big girl size on the real) 
Striped button down: Gap
Denim shorts: J.Crew
Purse: Kate Spade (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<