Midi for the Win.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014






Leopard Pocket Tee: The Girl That Loves Midi Skirt: H&M (similar) Shoes: Vince Camuto 
Necklace: H&M Sunnies: ASOS (similar)

There are very few things I love more than the color pink and a dash of leopard. Naturally my heart skipped quite a few beats when this tee arrived at my doorstep from The Girl That Loves. Hello lover. And paired with my new obsession, my midi, I can't even handle how much I love this look. 

As a fun-sized gal, on a good day reaching an intimidating 5"2, I never thought the midi skirt was something I could even fathom. On a whim, I decided to snatch up this one from H&M while in Jacksonville work clothes shopping, and man am I so glad I went with my gut. I may never take it off, I apologize in advance for how many times you will see this textured beauty. And its got pockets....I'm done. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<