SPOTTED: My very first collaboration with Jordan Taylor.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013





Jacket: American Eagle (ancient, from high school days) Top: Jordan Taylor c/o Leather pants: H&M Shoes: H&M Necklace: H&M Sunnies: Forever 21 Purse: Tory Burch

I could not contain my excitement and that goober cheesy smile on my face while shooting this look! When Jordan Taylor first reached out to me about styling a piece of their collection I literally looked at my mentions on Twitter over and over. Surely there was some mistake! There was no way someone was reaching out to me!! 

But, here we are. I absolutely love the colors in this cover-up. The colors are super vibrant and fun, but still ones you can transition from the beach to the snow, or in my case leaves. Jordan Taylor is a luxurious brand full of adorable beach wear. If you haven't checked them out, DO IT!

The goal was to take it from the beach to the street, and I think leather was just a natural fit. A wedge amps up the casual fabric and a jacket is the finisher piece in this look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<