SPOTTED: I love my ABC's.

Monday, November 4, 2013






Top: H&M Leggings: Hue (they are suede!!) Boots: DSW Necklace: H&M Sunglasses: ASOS Watch: Marc Jacobs

HAPPY MONDAY!! I hope y'all had an awesome Halloween weekend! I know I did. I mean, how can you not when you dress up as every male's 90's crush, the most popular girl at Bayside, Kelly Kapowski! I will have a recap of my Halloween tomorrow! 

My style is predominately girly. I like ruffles and lace and pink and glitter. I love feminine shapes and feeling like a girl. However, sometimes you just want to feel like a chick. Rocker chick. Wear a cool pair of moto-type boots, studs and spikes, and more black than ever. Why not. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<