SPOTTED: mirrored sunnies.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013


I have coveted the Ray-Ban mirrored sunglasses since I saw my fav southern fashion gal, Courtney Kerr, rocking them. Side note: Y'all will learn I most definitely have a crazy girl crush on that chick, so when I saw she had them on, I had to have.


However, the $150 price tag was something I just couldn't do. I am all about investing in certain pieces, and sunnies are definitely a staple for a blogger, but I just had to search for a cheaper pair. A few weeks later, no such luck. Literally couldn't find them anywhere. I had all but decided to bite the bullet and get the Bans when I logged onto Asos. There they were, in the men's sunglass department. My $20 version of the shiny Ray-Bans.






I have since been wearing them whenever I can. Wherever I can. No matter if it is sunny or cloudy.




Original Photos via Marianne Lucille Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<